Показать сообщение отдельно
Touareg
Гуру

Благодарности:
отдано: 220
получено: 1,986/1,573
Цитата ( Kolich » )
откуда такие сведения?

Если Вас в Гугле не забанили, попробуйте набрать что-то вроде: "stealing from usps mail" и наслаждайтесь результатами

Вот, к примеру:
"I received a package on 9-18-08 that was empty, with the entire top of the box cut off. There was a note on it saying "package received empty" stamped by my post office. Somewhere between MI and FL, someone had blatantly stolen the contents. When I called the USPS, they said because no insurance was purchased, I was out of luck. Now, I understand accidental damage, but aren't we supposed to trust a government agency to not STEAL our property? Now we have to PAY extra for them not to steal our packages?? What legal recourse do I have for theft? I still have the original package with the note on it.

P.S. The package was a surprise, and I learned that photos and another invaluable gift were included, which can't be replaced.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?"

И уж конечно, если бы там не было воровства, в США не создали бы целое агентство, которое этим занимается: https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/i...MailTheft.aspx
Масштаб трагедии в разрезе конкретных штатов - можно посмотреть тут.
Если увидите этих перцев в желто-синей униформе Почты России - срочно звоните по указанным там телефонам... экстрадируем преступный элемент из России!
Touareg вне форума   Ответить с цитированием